Step by Step: Modern Patio Pergola with Hercules Cover Installation
Houston Landscape Pros provides custom cut wood pergolas for your patio. Each pergola is customized to your liking. You may choose cedar or pinewood for your pergola. In addition, you may choose a stain or sealant coating for your wood choice. Moreover, you may choose a single or double pergola design. Materials, Delivery, and Installation is included with your patio pergola installation.
Below is the step by step process for a 12′ x 12′ modern patio pergola installation.
- Measure the area.
- Purchase the wood.
- Custom cut the wood to size.
- Apply stain or sealant coating.
- Locate the wooden posts placement.
- Dig the hole 2.5 ft. deep for the posts.
- Place the posts and secure with concrete for 24 hours.
- Install the pergola’s roof and structure.
- Install Cover
- Install LED string lights
- Pergola is ready
Houston Service Area for 12′ x 12′ Modern Patio Pergola Installation
HLP services the Houston area, Cinco Ranch, Sugar Land, Jersey Village, West University Place, Memorial, and Energy Corridor areas. Please view our limited service area page for more information. If you are ready for a patio pergola installation, HLP will gladly help you.